K-9 TRAINING FACILITY
K-9 educates Northeast Florida's new and experienced dog owners whether they are introducing a puppy to the family or giving a home to an older dog. K-9 members that are certified by the AKC to instruct "S.T.A.R. Puppy" and "Canine Good Citizen" share their expertise and experience with owners, regardless of their dogs' breed, to educate our community in well-mannered dog behavior. Many other classes are offered for Family Dog, Advanced Puppy, as well as ongoing higher level training classes in Nosework and Obedience. Seminars, General Meetings with speakers on educational topics, and Classes are held at the K-9 Obedience facility. The facility has three regulation size rings for educating dog owners, training, and hosting AKC trials. Below: members keep crates on site. Equipment is club owned for all member and class use.
K-9 is a small (not for profit) club offering only a
limited number of classes taught by
highly qualified instructors.
Our classes fill quickly.
Early enrollment will insure a place in one of our classes.
How to enroll in a class at K-9
- Check out the Training Classes page for descriptions of classes that we offer. If you don’t know what class would be best for you and your dog, please go to #4 below.
- If you know which class you wish to take, to find out when the class you have selected is being offered, go to Class Schedule page or to Calendar page.
- If you know the class in which you wish to enroll, send an email to email@example.com stating: 1. Your name and phone number. 2. Your dog’s breed and age. 3.The name of the class (for example STAR PUPPY). 4 The instructor’s name. 5. The month and date the class begins. 5. The time of day the class is offered. She will send you directions on how to enroll in that class, on that date, at that time.
- If you are unsure as to which class might be best for you and your dog, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Alison Nelson at email@example.com include the following:
- your name and phone number
- dog's breed and age
- previous class(es) taken (if any)